We should be in Korea right now. An overnight stay near Incheon Airport, then a flight to Prague tomorrow. Twenty days later we would be flying out of Amsterdam and back through Seoul to Sydney. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, that trip was cancelled. Poor B, with her bloated baby belly, is in no fit state to fly. I could do with a holiday right now. This was to be our first trip to Eastern Europe and I was also looking forward to walking around the medieval towns of Bretagne in France. Hopefully we'll have our chance next year, our child's first trip to another land. We'll just have to wait and see.